Miscellaneous Forms & Fees


Pay A Balance

If you have a balance due to CAADE, please use the following button to submit payment. You can add mutiple amounts for larger balances.

Pay A Balance Online:



Misc. Forms & Fees

Name Change Application

Request for Duplicate Certificate/Card 


If you would like to pay late or replacement fees with a debit/credit card, please select your fees from the dropdown menu below.

Select fees from pulldown: